Use the innovative power of nature for sustainable products and solutions!
„Bionic“ solves technical problems by abstracting findings from biology and transferring them into technology. In Bionic Engineering, our engineers take advantage of the freedom in design in Additive Manufacturing and transfer the bionic structures onto your components. This not only achieves product optimizations and lightweight construction principles, but also creates completely new and innovative parts. This ensures the long-term competitiveness of your company and leads to the optimization of your entire value chain.
Alternative terms: biomimicry, biomimetics, biomimesis
The benefits of Bionic Engineering
- Finding new solutions with a high innovation potential
- Reduction of research and development cost by examining successful biological systems
- Functional design
- Lightweight construction
- New development of products and components
- Product optimization through redesign
- Lightweight construction using the principles of nature
- Finding bionic solutions for your specific technical task
- Production-oriented design for bionic 3D printing
- Target definition
Definition of your targets and component requirements
- Search for a bionic solution
Development of problem solutions based on biological models
- Bionisches Design
Implementation of a design inspired by nature, taking into account the possibilities of Additive Manufacturing for a more cost-effective product with maximum performance
Bionic 3D printing of your components
Transform your product and supply chain by using bionic 3D printing! With our comprehensive Consulting services we support you in identifying and implementing Additive Manufacturing at your company.
Follow this link for our Use Case in Bionic Engineering!