Assured quality in Additive Manufacturing for industrial serial production
With our extensive technological experience across the entire additive process chain, we can guarantee you successful serial production of your functional parts. We apply the highest requirements for quality, transparency and reliability.
Bionic Production GmbH is certified to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and EN 9100:2018.
- Utilizing the potentials of 3D printing through optimal part design as well as application-specific technology and material selection
- Serial production with a reliable process
- Qualification of the Additive Manufacturing process for a high stability and reproducability
- Standardized quality assurance measures across the entire value chain
- Guaranteed product tracebility
- Product-specific adaptation of the quality assurance system based on your requirements
- Use of extensive quality methods, e.g. Six Sigma, FMEA, Design Reviews and more
- State-of-the-art measuring equipment and initial sample inspection as per VDA regulations
- Objectives & requirements
Clarification of your objectives and definition of the application requirements
- Engineering, component design and optimization
for lowest possible manufacturing cost and highest performance
Manufacturing of prototypes, quality samples and pilot series including product approval
- Quality assurance
Use of extensive tools and preventive quality assurance methods for industrial 3D printing, even in regulated areas
- Serial prodution
Start of serial production and quality-assured serial manufacturing (implementation at your factory or at our facility)
We successfully transfered injection nozzles for SBM Maschinen GmbH, which were orgininally made of cast iron, into additive serial production.